Giant's Causeway and Antrim Coast

2 hours ago, gkkapp said:

Try this company: https://www.cityandcauseway.com/  We were part of a three couple tour with them this past May and they were excellent.  Did the Causeway and Coast tour with a lot more to see in between.

<<<Karen>>> 

Alister is fantastic. I have toured with him multiple times, often designing custom options and stops along the route. 

Darcy

2 hours ago, WatchHill said:

Alister is fantastic. I have toured with him multiple times, often designing custom options and stops along the route. 

Darcy

I agree 100%.  We had Stephen as our driver/guide and he was great.  One of the couples were golf nuts.  The Open (British) was being played in Northern Ireland and we made a special stop at the golf course pro shop so they could get some souvenirs.  Gee, I even bought a ball marker :classic_wink:.  

<<<Karen>>> 

we were just there couple weeks ago, causeway not worth it for us who see a lot of this stuff in & around Oregon bit the coast is great. Some tours don't allow enough time for the coast as it is windy and slippery when wet. LONG drive out there. 

18 hours ago, WatchHill said:

Darcy

Another vote for Alister and his company. The Antrim coast and Causeway were worth the long drive.

Edited by dani negreanu

We used "The Irish Tour Guides". A CC member had made all of the arrangements for the day and it turned out great. I can't remember our guides name but he was fabulous. They were able to accommodate all of the stops that we wanted to make and allowed for sufficient time at each location. Highly recommend based on our experience!

4 hours ago, homeofthehound said:

We used "The Irish Tour Guides". A CC member had made all of the arrangements for the day and it turned out great. I can't remember our guides name but he was fabulous. They were able to accommodate all of the stops that we wanted to make and allowed for sufficient time at each location. Highly recommend based on our experience!

Thank you for another choice to look at!