Help me plan my 60th birthday in Miami day before cruise :)

Loodlow

We are flying into Miami the day before we sail. We are scheduled to arrive around 11am. I am thinking a uber to Hampton Inn Brickell, leave our bags, uber to south beach. Wander around a few hours, back to Hampton Inn to shower and rest then roam around Brickell and find a delicious casual dinner place.  Where specifically should we request a drop off in South Beach? It will be close to lunch time. Would a tour be better? Any nearby casual birthday worthy restaurants?  Thanks for your opinions and advice!

On 10/15/2019 at 2:33 PM, Loodlow said:

We are flying into Miami the day before we sail. We are scheduled to arrive around 11am. I am thinking a uber to Hampton Inn Brickell, leave our bags, uber to south beach. Wander around a few hours, back to Hampton Inn to shower and rest then roam around Brickell and find a delicious casual dinner place.  Where specifically should we request a drop off in South Beach? It will be close to lunch time. Would a tour be better? Any nearby casual birthday worthy restaurants?  Thanks for your opinions and advice!

South Beach is a good choice for an afternoon of sight seeing and lunch. Take a cab/Uber to the Lincoln Road Mall. Hop on hop off buses are available. I have seen them at the Bayside Marketplace. Check with the Hampton Inn for stops in the Brickell area. There’s lots of shopping and restaurants around Brickell. You should find something good.