Episode 1 of our 1st Oceania Cruise Video now live on Youtube!

kimcheeboy

Just FYI!! I watched the video again! You put together such a nice video! Question to you

in regards to getting into MIAMI PORT. We will be on a previous cruise with a different

cruise line when we get into FLL. Will connect in Miami on O. I heard that getting into the port they want some form of documentation your going on a ship. I will be gone on our cruise so no blue book available,

Can I show our final payment receipt with all the info and payment?

Looks like getting on board was a snap!

Denise😊

14 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Just FYI!! I watched the video again! You put together such a nice video! Question to you

in regards to getting into MIAMI PORT. We will be on a previous cruise with a different

cruise line when we get into FLL. Will connect in Miami on O. I heard that getting into the port they want some form of documentation your going on a ship. I will be gone on our cruise so no blue book available,

Denise😊

Denise

I often just take my final invoice 

that said if you have access to a printer  before the O cruise  just print off the email FINAL CRUISE SUMMARY  that you will get 2-3 weeks prior to your cruise

Usually need it to get into the building ..not the port area  like in Port Everglades

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Denise😊

Hi Denise,

In our video, the Insignia was docked at Terminal J which is directly accessible off the highway with no security checkpoints. In fact, Terminal J is right beside the RCL corporate headquarters which is easily and publicly accessible as you would imagine.

If my memory is correct, I believe the port at Fort Lauderdale did have those security checkpoints where you need to show your passport and documentation in order to get into the port.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

Denise

I often just take my final invoice 

that said if you have access to a printer  before the O cruise  just print off the email FINAL CRUISE SUMMARY  that you will get 2-3 weeks prior to your cruise

You are so good always responding fast!

So I will receive an email as final cruise summary! Just asking can my final payment receipt also be fine? I am assuming yes!

I think this video with Kimcheeboy was put together well.

Denise😊

3 minutes ago, kimcheeboy said:

Hi Denise,

In our video, the Insignia was docked at Terminal J which is directly accessible off the highway with no security checkpoints. In fact, Terminal J is right beside the RCL corporate headquarters which is easily and publicly accessible as you would imagine.

If my memory is correct, I believe the port at Fort Lauderdale did have those security checkpoints where you need to show your passport and documentation in order to get into the port.

Thank you so much!That is what I wanted to hear. Terminal J is where we will be on Riviera. Hope you enjoy Key West. Love it there. We stayed at Doubletree for 2 weeks while husband was working I loved going everywhere there! 
Denise😊

6 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

You are so good always responding fast!

So I will receive an email as final cruise summary! Just asking can my final payment receipt also be fine? I am assuming yes!

I think this video with Kimcheeboy was put together well.

Denise😊

It should be fine

the people at the port building entrance just want to make sure you are on the cruise before they allow you upstairs  😉

• Thanks 1