A "Riviera Remember When..." question for ChatKat in Ca.

redrocklife

In anticipation of another cruise to Italian ports, was looking thru our previous Cruise journal from the Riviera Oct-Nov. 2013.

We have such fond memories of a private Shore Excursion from Livorno.

ChatKat, I believe you orchestrated the wonderful trip of 2 vans thru Tuscany to Sienna and San Gimignano. Lauri was our driver and guide- what a wealth of knowledge, engaging stories, and great shopping  tips. Think her brother drove the other van. Was the tour organized thru "Rome in Limo"?

We will be looking for private tour options both for Livorno (something other than Florence) and Civitavecchia (something other than Rome).

Thanks for sharing!

We were on that tour with you. It was the second time we had Laura(I think this is right) for a guide. You're right, she's a lot of fun and has a great deal of knowledge and shows a lot of passion for what she does. 

I think she is a freelancer that multiple companies use. I think the company ChatKat used was Limo in Rome, which seems to be a play on Rome in Limo's name. I could be wrong on that, definitely check with ChatKat to be sure.