Trouble with show reservations Harmony - 1/12/2020

16 minutes ago, likeashrek said:

Is anyone having trouble making ressies for shows on any Oasis class ship after final payment?

our experience has been that show reservations can open up anytime from 90 days out to as late as 45 days before sailing.  

Edited by GTO-Girl

• Clarea changed the title to Trouble with show reservations Harmony - 1/12/2020
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know if I have a chance of getting any show reservations when I first board the Harmony on 11/24.  Everything is booked now.  I usually sail on ncl and can book shows right when I get on board. Thanks for your help.

5 minutes ago, Cookie427 said:

Does anyone know if I have a chance of getting any show reservations when I first board the Harmony on 11/24.  Everything is booked now.  I usually sail on ncl and can book shows right when I get on board. Thanks for your help.

They do hold back spots for people to book on board. 

21 minutes ago, Cookie427 said:

Look at the boarding day document you will get at check-in.  It will list a boarding day "box office" location where you can make show reservations.

I called RCCL last night and was told  "there has been a glitch in the system we are trying to work out". For what it's worth......when I asked when it might be fixed, I was told "a day or two....but give it five days". 

( We are scheduled for the January 12th sailing on Oasis.)