Excited for first time spluring on an upgraded type room!

Ellusionz

My friends don't understand me so I thought I'd just share my excitement here! We always go the frugal route on cruises, interior or if I research hard enough upgraded interior that has some sort of window. But I talked my friends into splurging a bit more for the Mardi Gras cruise and getting one of those Havana rooms! It ended up being only like $100pp more than an interior since we booked out to end of 2021 (first time also booking out so far LOL). It is also an interior room, couldn't justify the $300pp for the cabana as much as we wanted it. But we get access to that Havana area (even tho its a lil smaller than the other ships). I just can't contain my happiness right now and totally counting down the days... can't even join a roll call its so early, so unfair! I'm going to annoy my cruising buddies if I start planning too early so just thought I'd spread my energy this way some so not to overpower them too early with all the plans I'm making (again, usually book a few months out and thats all the time they have to deal with me nagging them on what we can do and will do..)

Anyone else excited on getting something more than they usually do or just giddy for their upcoming cruise feel free to join me 🙂

• Like 5

Good for you, going for that Havana cabin!  Have a great cruise!  And I know what you mean about directing your excitement this way.  Our real life friends don't always want to talk ship as much as we do, so it's good to have CC to give our friends a break.🤣