Dress Code and Dinner time

Caroldoll

We made reservations 120 days out, but somehow they disappeared. Fortunately, my husband took a screenshot of the confirmation on My Silversea because I think they thought we didn’t actually do it.  We didn’t get to eat at La Dame—it’s so tiny, they couldn’t squeeze us in. There is definitely a communications problem everywhere on the ship (Wind). Lots of different answers to the same questions!  The captain has done a marvelous job keeping us from the dangerous weather (Caribbean).  Hats off to him—literally!!

23 minutes ago, Memlin said:

We made reservations 120 days out, but somehow they disappeared. Fortunately, my husband took a screenshot of the confirmation on My Silversea because I think they thought we didn’t actually do it.  We didn’t get to eat at La Dame—it’s so tiny, they couldn’t squeeze us in. There is definitely a communications problem everywhere on the ship (Wind). Lots of different answers to the same questions!  The captain has done a marvelous job keeping us from the dangerous weather (Caribbean).  Hats off to him—literally!!

I am sailing on The Wind this Thursday....maybe the communication will be clearer on my cruise. I sail solo and was

able to book 1 night in La Dame...….I will check after I board the ship to make sure the reservation is in place.

Another example—friends reserved an excursion, received a card in room saying the group would leave at 11. When they went to the meeting place, they were told the excursion had left at 9!!  Strange. We’re having a wonderful time in spite of the confusion.