All Haven Menus with Every Food Item

Seany527

Just got back from Escape Haven.  These menus have all changed mostly for lunch and dinner now so some of these items/pics are no longer available.

They no longer have cold soup, which was a disappointment because I loved it.  For dinner they do offer Lobster tails, they also have an excellent tomahack cut pork chop.  This menu from our understanding on ship, is now the menu that is going to be in all Haven restaurants.

2 hours ago, detwings said:

Just got back from Escape Haven.  These menus have all changed mostly for lunch and dinner now so some of these items/pics are no longer available.

They no longer have cold soup, which was a disappointment because I loved it.  For dinner they do offer Lobster tails, they also have an excellent tomahack cut pork chop.  This menu from our understanding on ship, is now the menu that is going to be in all Haven restaurants.

They have not had cold soup for years

On 11/20/2021 at 10:30 AM, justhappy said:

I would assume so since they roll out new menus to all ships eventually. Prof Cruise got those menus from a friend who cruised in the Haven recently so they should be the new menus. I’ve got a bid in for the Haven next month on the Breakaway so I’m curious too.

As others have stated, the menus have changed. I have the new menus and pictures of each dish served, I just need to find the time to create the new thread. Hopefully in the coming days I’ll be able to at least get it started. ☺️

• Like 6

On 11/24/2021 at 7:23 AM, Seany527 said:

As others have stated, the menus have changed. I have the new menus and pictures of each dish served, I just need to find the time to create the new thread. Hopefully in the coming days I’ll be able to at least get it started. ☺️

• 4 weeks later...

Just checking to see if you were able to do an updated Haven menu with pics thread? 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/6/2019 at 1:53 AM, Seany527 said:

On top of the delicious food, the employees in the Haven were amazing and made each meal so much more enjoyable.  On this cruise we had 7 nights of specialty dining credits and ultimately decided not to use some due to the outstanding, memorable experiences the Haven Restaurant offered us.  Even with a menu which does not change, I never found myself struggling for a meal selection and was often torn between which item to order.  

Thanks everyone for following along and if you have any questions, no matter how specific they might be, feel free to ask.

PS. Sorry for the random pictures of the Steak Diane and Chicken Cordon Bleu at the end of the last post.  They are Chef Specials and not Special Request items.

Thank you really good to see the menus and great photo. Thank you 

Are u still going to do this? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/25/2021 at 7:49 PM, TowerOrchard said:

I just checked out the new Haven menus and I am impressed! Far more options that sound good to me than the old one!

Where did you see these menus?  Would love to see what we can expect sailing on the Encore in April.

On 11/23/2021 at 2:02 PM, BirdTravels said:

I think that it more dumping items that few people order and putting out more items that would appeal to the contemporary cruiser (like avocado toast... which I never really understand)

And for lunch, dumping the double pork chop which only a few order (like me), but it taking 45 minutes to prepare and cook, which is not conducive to turning tables. 

Haven - Dinner.pdf 155.29 kB · 148 downloads Haven - Lounge.pdf 36.03 kB · 109 downloads Haven - Lunch.pdf 151.95 kB · 130 downloads Haven - Breakfast.pdf 148.58 kB · 83 downloads

Just checking... are these the newest and latest menus?

Edited by lgdesign