Former Splendour of the Seas coming to Port Canaveral

coaster

11 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

+1.

We loved our 3 Splendour sailings from Venice too. June 2012, November 2013 and October 2014.

Yes a fabulous “little” ship we also had three tremendous cruises on her from Venice.

Just to sail on her again had a sailing on her the other year under her new banner.

They’ve actually done a pretty good job.

Just now, Norwich Cruiser said:

Yes a fabulous “little” ship we also had three tremendous cruises on her from Venice.

Just to sail on her again had a sailing on her the other year under her new banner.

They’ve actually done a pretty good job.

That's good to know.

She sailed out of North Shields Newcastle several times last year and we watched her sail out once.

Cool! I was my second and husband’s first ship which got him sold on cruises to the point of addiction!
We sailed on her in May 2004 out of Barcelona.

One of the best designed ship out of Vision class.
Loved views out of Main Dining room!

We loved her too, our 2nd RCL cruise from Venice in 2006 and my favourite RCL cruise to date, her 2015 TA from Santos to Barcelona. The sale had already been announced then and people from Thompson got on in the Canaries to start measuring up!

5 hours ago, grapau27 said:

That's good to know.

She sailed out of North Shields Newcastle several times last year and we watched her sail out once.

My relations may well have been on her they cruised from Newcastle to the Norwegian Fjords nice and handy for them living near York.   

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Norwich Cruiser said:

My relations may well have been on her they cruised from Newcastle to the Norwegian Fjords nice and handy for them living near York.   

We live near Durham 20 minutes away from Tyne Dock Newcastle and would love more ships sailing from here.

Edited by grapau27

On 11/2/2019 at 1:28 AM, coaster said:

cruised twice on Discovery from Barbados, this great little ship is as you know is sailing to New York, with either Charleston and or Norfolk in with this itinerary could anybody tell me the better port for walking around town, thanks in advance.

Howard