What is a Vibe pass?

coprgeorge

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 11:58 PM, Shidah said:

Vibe is 100% worth it.  In fact, on my next cruise I am going solo but still booked the Haven just to make sure I can get a Vibe pass.  Vibe definitely makes or breaks my cruise!

I've never sailed Haven or had a Vibe pass but I was just wondering why you pay extra for a Vibe pass when you've already paid for Haven with its private areas and bar etc.?

On 11/8/2019 at 1:34 PM, CazV said:

Encore Vibe is very different to those videos... and good luck with shot o'clock for 300 people 😉 

So I'm taking this comment back. Vibe on Encore is very different, but I now think that's ok. 

I sailed on Encore last week and didn't plan to get a Vibe pass... but I changed my mind due to meeting a few other solo travellers that I wanted to hang out with. I will post photos in my own review post eventually (I'm just home and have jet lag and a job interview to prep for!)

The number of 300 passes that had been stated by those on the inaugural sailings was incorrect. According to the senior officer I spoke with, the maximum capacity is 226 and they sold 200 passes on our sailing. Shot O'Clock was fab fun!! 

On Encore, passes were sold at The Social on embarkation and they didn't sell out till mid afternoon. 

3 hours ago, CazV said:

So I'm taking this comment back. Vibe on Encore is very different, but I now think that's ok. 

Thanks for the update...looking forward to reading your experience. Good luck with the job interview!

• Like 1