Interesting Pricing

Bases5

2 minutes ago, Bases5 said:

1 Device is $11.99    2 device is $28.48    Just wonder how many people will buy 2 device and pay extra 

There will be enough who don´t compare, but there will be also many who will just see 40% off with the one and 25% off with the other. Those who look at the percentage off are served better this time.

I just see Nothing interisting in pricing here. They simply Discount the 1 device more heavily than the 2 device package.

BTW I think the pricing with the percentage off kinda Matches this time.

10 minutes ago, 123funcruiser said:

There will be enough who don´t compare, but there will be also many who will just see 40% off with the one and 25% off with the other. Those who look at the percentage off are served better this time.

I just see Nothing interisting in pricing here. They simply Discount the 1 device more heavily than the 2 device package.

BTW I think the pricing with the percentage off kinda Matches this time.

After reading this board for a while I have been trained not to look at the percentage off so I didn't even notice that part. Just was looking at bottom line.

2 hours ago, Bases5 said:

1 Device is $11.99    2 device is $28.48    Just wonder how many people will buy 2 device and pay extra 

Even at Grocery stores have pay attention. Many times the smaller item is cheaper even without sale prices. Though did just get off B2B of Serenade and they offered the Cheaper $11 a day Surf & Stream on board day one

Edited by ONECRUISER

1 hour ago, danacline said:

That's weird, presumably a typo somewhere. I returned from Liberty just a week ago. We had the 2 device package (daughter's phone, my laptop) and by booking in advance, I believe the total was around $17/day.

It’s like that on 5 of my future cruises, it changed a while ago.