Looking for CruiseNext Certificate

DGMarine

Hello all!  Wanting to book a cruise next month and looking for a CN certificate.  Can PayPal for quick payment.  Or if you want to lend me the certificate, I can replace it when I cruise next month (unlikely anyone would do this with a stranger, but if you just want it back or more, I’m open to it). 

54 minutes ago, DGMarine said:

Hello all!  Wanting to book a cruise next month and looking for a CN certificate.  Can PayPal for quick payment.  Or if you want to lend me the certificate, I can replace it when I cruise next month (unlikely anyone would do this with a stranger, but if you just want it back or more, I’m open to it). 

I have one I'd be willing to swap out.   Mine is good through next December I believe.

6 minutes ago, dexddd said:

I have one I'd be willing to swap out.   Mine is good through next December I believe.

It wont let me message you. Can you send me a message? deep green marine at mac com

remove the spaces and add in marks

5 hours ago, DGMarine said:

I have two, selling for 250 dollars for both. I accept paypal

7 minutes ago, appletree said:

what is the benefit to you for a cruise next certificate, wondering, would the price not be the same as putting money down

good question. yes it would be. For instance i own two certificates $ 250 dollars each.  I am selling both for 250 dollars. So basically you are getting one for free. So when you book a cruise it would be like putting 250 dollars down towards the final payment.

20 hours ago, mking8288 said:
You are only allowed to send 0 messages per day. Please try again later.
  • OK

Hey there!  Not thinking we'd use CN by Dec 2020 so doing a swap.  We only had one in the bank and didn't buy any last trip in 2018.  All of the enhancements, for our convenience of course, have us planning elsewhere.  My backup if just going to expire was to give to you.

8 hours ago, dexddd said:

Hey there!  Not thinking we'd use CN by Dec 2020 so doing a swap ... backup if just going to expire was to give to you.

TIA, I appreciate the kindness; but go ahead and swap it out.  Still got "extras" from our BIL's side in case of a last minute booking again.  They had a great time on MSC last month, weather aside.   I see MSC's (Fall only) schedule for 2020 but limited options leaving out of NY, but we shall see.  

About silly CC Messenging that never worked ... since they upgraded the system over a year ago - limited to sending zero (0) message a day, WTH and what about receiving inbound message.  One of these days, when I get into a grumpy mood, I might fire off a message to CC admin to give them a piece of of my mind. 

Any upcoming plans on the high seas for you ??  Nothing on our maritime radar except next month's, probably going to hybernate for a short winter - locked into touring Vietnam in Spring, between Hanoi & HCMC and places in between.   

16 hours ago, mking8288 said:

TIA, I appreciate the kindness; but go ahead and swap it out.  Still got "extras" from our BIL's side in case of a last minute booking again.  They had a great time on MSC last month, weather aside.   I see MSC's (Fall only) schedule for 2020 but limited options leaving out of NY, but we shall see.  

About silly CC Messenging that never worked ... since they upgraded the system over a year ago - limited to sending zero (0) message a day, WTH and what about receiving inbound message.  One of these days, when I get into a grumpy mood, I might fire off a message to CC admin to give them a piece of of my mind. 

Any upcoming plans on the high seas for you ??  Nothing on our maritime radar except next month's, probably going to hybernate for a short winter - locked into touring Vietnam in Spring, between Hanoi & HCMC and places in between.   

March on Meraviglia then double grad trip 2021 to Northern Europe, probably b2b.  Likely MSC, for our convenience, of course.

We'll stay tuned for your next journey.

• Haha 1