Cirque Du Soleil Question on Kids Ticket

floridian1

I am going to book one of the Cirque Du Soleil shows for Grandiosa. We have 2 kids and was surprised that the Show and drink ticket is the same price ast an adult ticket. What kind of beverage do they serve the kids?

We have the premium drink package - do they allow us to bring in a drink incase we dont like the one they serve? How long is the show?

Thanks!

Edited by floridian1

Just been on Meraviglia and the drinks were G&T or Red Rooster which is Vodka based, didn't ask about other options.

Our friends have grandchildren 8 and 10 they said Sonor was not for them but Viaggio was great. The pre show is 20 minutes and the show 45 min, for the early show its arrive at 6.15 out around 7.30.

Depending on kids age you may want to try the kids club while you enjoy the show

10 hours ago, emmas gran said:

Just been on Meraviglia and the drinks were G&T or Red Rooster which is Vodka based, didn't ask about other options.

Our friends have grandchildren 8 and 10 they said Sonor was not for them but Viaggio was great. The pre show is 20 minutes and the show 45 min, for the early show its arrive at 6.15 out around 7.30.

Depending on kids age you may want to try the kids club while you enjoy the show

You happen to have what regular shows are on which nights?  Trying to decide what nights we'd do Cirque.

We attended both shows last week. Each show had three cocktails and one non-alcoholic drink to choose from. They do not allow you to bring outside drinks into the theater, nor can you order a custom drink. 

The non-alcoholic drink for Viaggio was a grapefruit based drink, and was nasty.

The non-alcoholic drink for SONOR was a non-alcoholic mojito. I did not try it.

I do not know if these are the drinks that will be served for your show. However, my recommendation is to think of the price of the show as for the show only, and the drink is merely just a free bonus. 

We had the early seating for both shows. Doors open at 6:15. I didn't pay attention to when the shows started, but they both ended right at 7:30. 

We did Cirque with the kids. They offered one non-alcoholic fruity drink selection so that’s what the kids had. They don’t really have a wide selection of drinks. If I recall correctly, they had trays with 2 alcoholic selections and one non alcoholic.