Latitudes Platinum coupon accepted at Onda, YMMV

aero777

We ate at Onda last week, when we checked in the hostess asked if we were using our Latitudes coupon or the SDP. Of course we chose to use the La Cucina Platinum coupon. Others on the 11/2 Inaugural Encore sailing report they also were able to use their coupons. As far as I know this isn’t stated anywhere, so your mileage may vary.

5 hours ago, aero777 said:

We ate at Onda last week, when we checked in the hostess asked if we were using our Latitudes coupon or the SDP. Of course we chose to use the La Cucina Platinum coupon. Others on the 11/2 Inaugural Encore sailing report they also were able to use their coupons. As far as I know this isn’t stated anywhere, so your mileage may vary.

I used mine at Onda also.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, sparkmaster said:

Chiming in late, but I was able to use my plat cert at Onda on the TA. Surprisingly good.

We liked it too. Hopefully they’re still allowing people to use their La Cucina voucher at Onda.

OP, did they allow you to have a pasta course too? 

On Getaway earlier this month in La Cucina, we were allowed to get a soup or salad, pasta course, entree, and dessert with our Platinum dinner.  With other platinum dinners it has always been one starter, one entree and one dessert (although we have never been charged for ordering an occasional extra starter like soup in Le Bistro.)

1 hour ago, Sand and Seas said:

OP, did they allow you to have a pasta course too? 

On Getaway earlier this month in La Cucina, we were allowed to get a soup or salad, pasta course, entree, and dessert with our Platinum dinner.  With other platinum dinners it has always been one starter, one entree and one dessert (although we have never been charged for ordering an occasional extra starter like soup in Le Bistro.)

It was pasta OR entree. We wanted to try the pasta with our entree’s, they warned it would cost extra and it did.

• Thanks 1

On 11/28/2019 at 11:35 AM, shof515 said:

Onda replaces La Cucina, NCL should be updating their coupon and website about this change

Not exactly.  As Bird just posted for Encore, Moderno or La Cucina is replaced by Los Lobos or Q.

That said, it seems many on the TA 11/2 were able to use it in Onda.

Sure hope we're among the lucky ones end of January as would love to try Onda!

• 2 years later...
On 11/28/2019 at 3:39 PM, BirdTravels said:

The coupon has been updated on the current cruise. This does not mean that the exclusion of Onda is enforced. Based on the coupon, we used a regular SDP for our dinner.

Sorry for the resurrection but this was the only thread I could find that mentioned about using the SDP at Onda.  What exactly were you able to order?  Was it one pizza or antipasti as your app?  One pasta, one secondi (entree), one side and one dessert?  Or could you possibly get multiple sides like in Cagney's?  The veal milanese with fingerling potatoes and carrots look appetizing.

We enjoyed our Bliss cruise from 2019 and will be on the Encore in January.  Thanks.