Behind the Fun

idraconis

Has anyone done the "behind the fun" tour on Carnival. Sailing on the Pride next spring and looking do something other than getting off the boat in Freeport. I was wondering about the price. On the Carnival web site it states $55 To $95. Thanks.

Have purchased this twice, enjoyed it both times. Our tour was always conducted on a sea day. It depends on when the ship schedules the tour. One note, if you want to do it get to guest services or excursions as soon as you can after boarding, this sells out quickly.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MEUB1112 said:

Have purchased this twice, enjoyed it both times. Our tour was always conducted on a sea day. It depends on when the ship schedules the tour. One note, if you want to do it get to guest services or excursions as soon as you can after boarding, this sells out quickly.

This 👆

5 hours ago, idraconis said:

I don't like Freeport. I love sailing Carnival. Love the Spirit. Love sailing Pride with my friends.  Love Grand Turks and Half Moon Cay. I find Freeport boring.

Have you done excursions (I don't know how recovered they are yet), or just the immediate area?  I agree the immediate area is boring, but there can be good beaches away from the port.

If you've gone away from the port and still find it boring, then I think you have a good plan of saving the money you would have spent on a Freeport excursion for the Behind the Fun tour.

7 hours ago, idraconis said:

I don't like Freeport. I love sailing Carnival. Love the Spirit. Love sailing Pride with my friends.  Love Grand Turks and Half Moon Cay. I find Freeport boring.

OK, but what does it have to do with the Behind the fun tour?

6 hours ago, coevan said:

OK, but what does it have to do with the Behind the fun tour?

I believe the OP was hoping to do the Behind the Fun Tour while they were docked in Freeport.  It sounds as if that is not possible, since the tour is offered only during sea days.