Ship Trips and Tours

I have used Ship Trips and Tours and have no complaints. You might have noticed this from their website:

" We have just been awarded a Certificate of Excellence award for 2019 by Trip Advisor, confirming our position as a quality provider here in Tauranga and Mount Maunganui. "

I have not used Good Company Tours.

6 hours ago, azladydi said:

Has anyone used the tour company Ship Trips and Tours?  Are they reliable?  Good Company Tours has also been recommended?  I need help deciding.  Thanks so much.

Do you mean Shore Trip & Tours? If so we have used them with good outcomes. The tours we arranged thru them in Wellington & Akaroa were operated by others as they operated as booking agents, I guess similar to Viator etc. The vouchers they emailed us were just handed to the tour operators when we got there  - all good.

Have not used Good Company Tours.

• Like 1

We have used Shore Trips and Tours a number of times.  We have had one bad experience with a tour we booked through them which was not quite as it was advertised.  This was at Picton and as they are not based there they rely on the company that they are using to be accurate with what they stated.  Several people who booked this trip weren't happy but we may have been the only one through Ship Trips and Tours.  The company lost our booking at first, then squeezed too many on a boat and the 'wildlife' we were supposed to see ended up being plants (the wine was a small sampler cup and the food was a mussel on a toothpick each! It was called a Wildlife and Wine boat tour).  Shore Trips and Tours took my report back to the company and refunded us our money as we were unhappy, and possibly as we had used them for several years and had always given back great reports and this was our first negative so it wasn't as if we were complainers.

They are always open to assist anyone.