Carnival just changed the website AGAIN

Amadawn1

I just logged into my account on Carnival.  They apparently just changed how you view your bookings, reservations, etc.  I could swear I was just on there yesterday.  Yes, it is now more difficult to scroll between your bookings.  Click, drop down, click.  Just when I was getting used to the new web design.  It's irritating.

Just now, shof515 said:

i still see the old page/layout. i wonder if it is like the previous rollout where it took many many months for to it be released to everyone

Could be.  My version now has the cruises listed on the right hand side.  You have to click on it, then it gives you a drop down listing of your upcoming cruises.  You then have to click on the cruise, scroll down and click "Save and Continue" to go to a different cruise.  Where the cruises drop down box was previously, it now says "Categories" (Shore excursions, spa, internet, etc.)

8 minutes ago, Amadawn1 said:

Could be.  My version now has the cruises listed on the right hand side.  You have to click on it, then it gives you a drop down listing of your upcoming cruises.  You then have to click on the cruise, scroll down and click "Save and Continue" to go to a different cruise.  Where the cruises drop down box was previously, it now says "Categories" (Shore excursions, spa, internet, etc.)

Mine’s been like that for a while now.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

Mine’s been like that for a while now.

Thank you for the info.  I guess the slow roll out may be why I've had some issues with the website going down and getting messages like "access denied" when switching between screens for the past month. 

• Like 1

Mine has been changing back & forth between the old and new format for the last couple months. I just assumed they were playing around with it, as usual, and couldn't get it right. With the old format, all you had to do to switch to another booking was click the drop-down menu and click the other booking. It'd go straight to it. Now we have to click the drop-down, click another booking to select the radio button, then click Save & Continue. When a new format requires more steps to accomplish the same thing the old format did in fewer steps, it's a bad update right out of the gate. I don't know why they screw around with it so much. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

As recently as this morning, if I logged on using Microsoft Edge, I'd still get the old format, but now Edge, Chrome, and Firefox have been updated to the new one.

• Like 2