Oasis vs Harmony thoughts please

minnie00

43 minutes ago, Midwestgal said:

I loved the Allure and am going on Harmony. I also wonder if I’ll love Harmony as much as the Allure. 
It will be interesting to see hear people opinions on Oasis vs Harmony

I loved the Allure. Hopefully Harmony will be as good.

Hoping the lack of the pool in Solarium and the 6:45pm start to MTD won't be too bad.

7 hours ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

Hoping the lack of the pool in Solarium and the 6:45pm start to MTD won't be too bad.

Harmony uses the Sport Pool as an adults only pool. I believe its 16+

31 minutes ago, mafig said:

Which has the better suite area?  Coastal Kitchen, Lounge,....?

Probably Harmony. Not sure of any updates to Oasis post drydock.

The problem with Oasis, is it was added in 5 years later. Harmony was designed with a CK. Much better kitchen, and a great buffet section.

Oasis does have a better bar

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

We had MTD and switched to early because of that possible issue. Also out of all my cruises I’ve only went into a pool one time, I enjoyed the hot tub however so that should be okay. 

Thanks for the input.

We were just on Harmony from Oct. 27th-November 3rd. Every guest we spoke with, said that either the ship, or the sailing was bad! They didn't know why. But, approximately 50 different people we had spoke to, stated that they had been on Anthem, Oasis, Symphony. But, for some reason, the Harmony staff seemed to be rude, and didn't care. And, every single one of them said, that this was the ONLY sailing that they have ever experienced this. That was our first Oasis class cruise. My daughter, and I are on the December 15th Oasis sailing. It will be interesting to see how it compares. There wasn't even one redeeming quality of the ship, to make me EVER want to sail it again. It had the worst food also, of any ship we have been on.

We have sailed both (Allure and Oasis and Harmony and Symphony) and love both (all)!    

Haven’t really followed to know what the oasis refurb includes, maybe some of the extra slides Harmony has.   But to us there isn’t a ton of difference other than the slides and (if you like it) the bionic bar and some different specialty restaurant choices. 

I would choose itinerary and price over which ship of these four. We have never had a cruise where we have thought (on our own or in discussion with other passengers) that it was a “bad cruise.”  

Just now, cindivan said:

We have sailed both (Allure and Oasis and Harmony and Symphony) and love both (all)!    

Haven’t really followed to know what the oasis refurb includes, maybe some of the extra slides Harmony has.   But to us there isn’t a ton of difference other than the slides and (if you like it) the bionic bar and some different specialty restaurant choices. 

I would choose itinerary and price over which ship of these four. We have never had a cruise where we have thought (on our own or in discussion with other passengers) that it was a “bad cruise.”  

Oasis now has slides and a bionic bar