Carnival Dream tips

Bingotommy

14 minutes ago, amyotravel said:

I would start by going to the Reviews page on the top of this forum and searching for Dream. Also look for video reviews on You Tube on line; they are often very helpful.

I agree. You tube has a lot of videos on the Dream. And you can go to the top of the opening Carnival page here, and search for the ship you are looking for and it brings up all posts about it. Tons and tons of info. 

Just FYI, due to Texas laws, Cheers is not available until the day after embarkation.  You also can't get certain Carnival-specific drinks (like the Blue Iguana Chipotle Passion Margarita blah blah, the name is so long I can never remember the whole thing).  

• Like 1

If the OP is booking a balcony, it may be best to check the deck plans and not reserve a cabin directly over the hot tubs on deck 5.  There's usually a bit of noise coming from them and it might be a detraction from enjoying the balcony's benefits.

Probably better to book deck 8 or higher while in between the hot tub locations.

On 11/26/2019 at 11:36 AM, Saint Greg said:

Avoid embarkation day crowds by taking the staircase behind the atrium bar to deck 4. Then take the empty hallway to the back of the ship. Then the elevator up to deck 11 for lunch in Pasta Bella.

Pasta Bella. Got it!

• Like 2