Large Beach Umbrella for Balcony

ehong

18 hours ago, BlueRiband said:

The worst thing that can happen is that the umbrella gets blown back onto the ship and crashes into another balcony.

No - the worst thing that can happen is that the umbrella gets blown back onto the ship and crashes into another balcony and injures another passenger!

As mentioned before - leave it at home!

Edited by leaveitallbehind

5 hours ago, leaveitallbehind said:

No - the worst thing that can happen is that the umbrella gets blown back onto the ship and crashes into another balcony and injures another passenger!

As mentioned before - leave it at home!

Was it necessary for me to generate a list of all the potential possibilities caused an airborne beach umbrella?  I think I made my point - mainly that the OP would be better off changing his/her cabin if an aft balcony location might be more of a curse rather than a blessing. 

8 minutes ago, BlueRiband said:

Was it necessary for me to generate a list of all the potential possibilities caused an airborne beach umbrella?  I think I made my point - mainly that the OP would be better off changing his/her cabin if an aft balcony location might be more of a curse rather than a blessing. 

Don't misunderstand me - I was only agreeing with and supporting your position by indicating the injury risk resulting from your comment of the wayward umbrella.  The list of possibilities, as you suggest, would be a long one....

Edited by leaveitallbehind

If the cruise line wanted umbrellas on the balconies, they would all ready be there. Too much danger of them flying away. I had a umbellar at pool side at my house. The wind came up in the night, in the morning it was gone. I mean gone, I could not find it anywhere.