John Heald Thanksgiving sale.

Tracey.kinney425

Keep in mind, facebook is having technical issues and is currently down for most people

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/facebook-down-today-instagram-status-thanksgiving-not-working-server-a9223841.html

On my mobile devices, i can see my news feeds and read posts but i can not comment. On my PC, all i get is a blank white page

Once facebook is working back to normal, i expect to see him posting regularly

• Like 1

It's Carnival's Black Friday sales. Earlier this morning, there were only 10 items, but now there's 12, so it appears they're adding to the list. Just some miscellaneous things like room decor, beach towel, ornaments, etc. Earlier, there was an ad banner at the top of the Carnival site (with Shaq) advertising the sale, but that seems to be gone now. You can go to the online FunShops and one of the categories alone the left side is "Cyber Sale."

15 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

It's Carnival's Black Friday sales. Earlier this morning, there were only 10 items, but now there's 12, so it appears they're adding to the list. Just some miscellaneous things like room decor, beach towel, ornaments, etc. Earlier, there was an ad banner at the top of the Carnival site (with Shaq) advertising the sale, but that seems to be gone now. You can go to the online FunShops and one of the categories alone the left side is "Cyber Sale."

from what i was able to see briefly before my Facebook stopped working, they was promo codes for 10% shore excursions, 10% pixel package and 10% off retail purchase . very similar to last year black friday promo codes

• Like 1

He did post on  his facebook page. 10% off some funshop  misc. purchases and 20% off pixel $99 package. Tried to get a pixel package for both our 2020 booked cruises and would only let me use code once. Glad I used it on the first booked cruise for 2020. Did not see anything about 10% off shore excursions.

1 minute ago, canes20 said:

He did post on  his facebook page. 10% off some funshop  misc. purchases and 20% off pixel $99 package. Tried to get a pixel package for both our 2020 booked cruises and would only let me use code once. Glad I used it on the first booked cruise for 2020. Did not see anything about 10% off shore excursions.

promo code is only valid for those sailing  between December 7, 2019 and December 7, 2020.

maybe try again later or use a different browser for do it for the other booking

Edited by shof515

1 hour ago, shof515 said:

Keep in mind, facebook is having technical issues and is currently down for most people

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/facebook-down-today-instagram-status-thanksgiving-not-working-server-a9223841.html

On my mobile devices, i can see my news feeds and read posts but i can not comment. On my PC, all i get is a blank white page

Once facebook is working back to normal, i expect to see him posting regularly

I thought it was mine laptop having issues with FB was on before 6 a.m, but nothing the past few.