Club Orange Entrees and other questions

DoggyDaddy

Many have said that Club Orange offers an additional entree during dinner, but I have not seen what it has been. Is it a regular entree that is normally served during dinner time (but not that night) or is it something special that you would not normally see? On the Pinnacle ships, can you use “as you wish? Dining but with the same wait staff, regardless of when you arrive? Finally, must you use Club Orange for the entire cruise? We have a 44 day South America cruise coming up booked as one cruise, however there are several separate segments. It might be nice to experience it du4ing one of these without breaking the bank.

DD

Call ship services to inquire about purchasing CO for a segment.  As for the extra entrée, it's my understanding that there is one offered each evening in addition to the regular menu that is also available to all passengers in the MDR.  I know nothing else about it but will experience CO on our New Year's cruise aboard NS.

On Pinnacle ships, you are eating breakfast and dinner in the separate Club Orange venue. I believe everyone is "as you wish" dining. You can certainly request the same wait staff,  but I don't see how they could guarantee that. Early on, someone posted their daily extra entree item for each evening, but lately, someone else posted the item is now "ask your server for the special". The item was different from anything normally offered on the menu. Perhaps a recent Pinnacle ship Club Orange guest can elaborate.

18 hours ago, DoggyDaddy said:

Many have said that Club Orange offers an additional entree during dinner, but I have not seen what it has been. Is it a regular entree that is normally served during dinner time (but not that night) or is it something special that you would not normally see?

The additional dinner entree is not an entree that is on the regular menu. It is a special dish made just for the 1 night. The entree is not on the menu. You will be told about it at dinner. 

On our Maasdam cruise they frequently posted the CO entree  on the Navigator version of the menu.  It was an item different from the other items but was not anything special like lobster or fillets.  Several times it was chicken, I remember Peruvian Chicken one time.   I think pork a few times.

2 minutes ago, KirkNC said:

On our Maasdam cruise they frequently posted the CO entree  on the Navigator version of the menu.  It was an item different from the other items but was not anything special like lobster or fillets.  Several times it was chicken, I remember Peruvian Chicken one time.   I think pork a few times.

So in other words, don't expect something off the Pinnacle Grill menu, if that's what the OP was wondering about.