Flight Ease

gwilli

Booked our flights with Flight Ease the other day and just checked our booking. They ran our first and middle names together with no spaces or capital on the middle. Do you think this will be a problem at the airport?  We may need to deal with it...then it’s not so easy.
Has this happened to anyone else and was it a problem?  
TIA

Zero issue.   I use my first and middle name professionally -- it happens all the time, especially with airlines using older / legacy reservation systems.  Lots of times my boarding passes will come up as  'LASTNAME  SCOTTANDREWMR' with MR denoting gender.     You're fine.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Scott.  

• Thanks 1

I spent over an hour on the phone with Delta last year the night before we disembarked in Venice because my first and middle names were run together. I had noticed this before we left on our cruise and while Holland corrected it the correction didn’t pass through to Delta; even though Delta said it was corrected when I checked before leaving.

As a result, because I tried to input it correctly when checking in online I got bounced because it didn’t match Delta’s system.  I was finally told I would have to be re-ticketed at the airport when I checked in.