Carnival Liberty spa showers

dlphn501

Has anyone used the free showers in the spa on Liberty?  It's always a slight annoyance for me and my 2 daughters to get ready for dinner every night, which involves that each of us take a shower.  We sail on Liberty in a month, and I was thinking of checking out the spa shower, while I leave the girls in the cabin to shower at the same time.

My question is: Do you dry off and get dressed in the spa/locker room?  I don't imagine anyone walks back to their cabin in a towel, lol, although I suppose I wouldn't be surprised if I saw that.  Could I just toss on a pair of shortie PJs after I dry off, then go back to cabin to get ready (blow dry, nicer clothes, makeup, etc)?  It almost seems like a lot of work to walk all the way to the spa with an extra set of clothes that will come off anyway, or with hair brushes and everything else needed to get ready.

Just looking for opinions and ideas from others that have done this.

You could return to your cabin in your robe (ask your cabin steward for one if there is not one in your closet).  I often see people arrive for spa appointments wearing their robe already.  I've seen people on deck at night wearing the Carnival-provided robe.  I've seen people sitting way in the back, up high, in the main theatre wearing their robe (sometimes it can get very cold in there).  Just a thought.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Out of Iowa said:

You could return to your cabin in your robe (ask your cabin steward for one if there is not one in your closet).  I often see people arrive for spa appointments wearing their robe already.  I've seen people on deck at night wearing the Carnival-provided robe.  I've seen people sitting way in the back, up high, in the main theatre wearing their robe (sometimes it can get very cold in there).  Just a thought.

Interesting.  Good call on the robe.  I think I will try that.  Thank you.

I love the Spa showers. Definitely get out of my wife's hair while she gets ready for dinner. I start with a steam. I do bring my dop kit with razor and hair brush, nothing I would call " a lot of work" You will see men shaving and brushing their hair, it's very relaxing. 

• Like 1

Hi

I would bring a bag with all my stuff to dress up for the evening. I would typically be using the gym, but they also have a steam room as well as a dry sauna that you would be able to use. Why would you want to go back to your cabin to get dressed with your daughters trying to get ready too. Your daughters might consider doing the same thing (or taking turns). The steam room is a real draw for me, especially if I just had a workout. 

There are lockers, as well as unlimited towels for your use. The showers are larger than those in your stateroom and also have the same shampoo and body wash. 

have a great cruise

• Like 1