Need Recommendations for the Best Breakfast in Miami

The_Portlandian

What do you consider "best"  ?

Are you stay in Miami  the night before?

Flying in the morning of the cruise?

Some like steak & eggs for breakfast  some people are happy with  a lighter meal

Miami is a big place ...... with MANY places to eat ....... do want something near the port?  airport? South Beach?

I know a GREAT place near the zoo ...... which is no where near the port or the airport . . .

Sunday Brunch at the Biltmore is considered one of the best ....

https://www.biltmorehotel.com/dining/brunch/

The Biltmore Brunch

The Biltmore is proud to offer one of the country’s most celebrated and lavish Sunday brunches. Every Sunday we feature an extravagant buffet with delicacies, such as caviar, smoked salmon, shellfish, carved meats, fresh omelets, pastas, sushi and more.

Brunch culminates with a wall of desserts prepared to perfection. With live entertainment, unlimited Sparkling wine, Bellinis and more, The Biltmore Hotel Sunday Brunch is a must for discerning guests and visitors.

Brunch Price

$90 plus tax and gratuity (per person)

sunday-brunch-miami.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2019 at 7:31 AM, Capt_BJ said:

David's Cafe Cafecito

The iconic Cuban cafe rises again, serving breakfast & classics like Cubano sandwiches & churrasco.

https://davidscafecafecito.com/menu-breakfast/

a real Cuban 'mom and pop'   919 Alton Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139

Thank you - we're staying at the Mondrian next week and this looks perfect for breakfast!!

I haven't eaten in David's since it moved about a decade ago but it used to be a little more upscale.

I also like News Cafe on Ocean Drive.  It is an iconic Miami Beach restaurant open 24/7.  It was also where Gianni Versace went to get his newspaper right before he was shot.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Disnyfan2 said:

sorry, BlueHerons.

The reviews of News Cafe are horrible on Tripadvisor.  Thanks for the recommendation, anyways

I've been eating there for 20 years and I've never had a bad meal.  Twenty years.  

Also, I'm not a fan of Trip Advisor.  I do occasionally take a look at yelp.  My family has been in the restaurant business for four generations so I do know what to look for.