Vegetarian Option(s) Concierge Embarkation Lunch?

jasm8449

On the Millennium in July they had something, pasta I believe, but not much choice like at dinner. We were happy with what was on the menu and didn’t ask for anything special, so can’t say if they’ll make something up specially for you. 

I'm not a big fan of the Concierge embarkation lunch, the selections are too limited.  If you google it you can find pictures of menus.  The only vegetarian option appears to be Whole Wheat Penne Pasta

From deladane in March 2018

Lunch Menu.jpg

Edited by ipeeinthepool
  • Thanks 1

Thanks very much!  I have been to the Concierge lunch several times, but wasn't looking for vegetarian options and couldn't remember.  This time our little group includes a vegetarian.  Everyone's replies, and especially the copy of the menu have been very helpful. 

16 hours ago, ipeeinthepool said:

From deladane in March 2018

Lunch Menu.jpg

Wow, one glaring error on the menu.  Showing the short ribs as gluten free and the side is couscous (that's simply cracked wheat).  And a more subtle error with the "gluten free" chicken, Celebrity french fries aren't GF either, per the chefs.

1 hour ago, goofysmom99 said:

Wow, one glaring error on the menu.  Showing the short ribs as gluten free and the side is couscous (that's simply cracked wheat).  And a more subtle error with the "gluten free" chicken, Celebrity french fries aren't GF either, per the chefs.

Sadly unsurprising on the couscous (though I assume they would be subbing in a gf side instead - I have always interpreted the symbol as “can be made gf, sometimes with substitutions) as RCCL (parent company) has a dish with faro in the title - not as a side - listed as gf. And the servers on Jewel argued with me and the mom of a girl with celiac about it saying “it’s wheat, but not really so it’s fine”.

Regarding the fries... Is it a coating thing on them or just a shared fryer that is the issue? (Asking as I know for someone with celiac it is a huge issue, but for my case with a wheat allergy NOT celiac I have been ok with shared fryers.)

Edited by WrittenOnYourHeart

4 hours ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Regarding the fries... Is it a coating thing on them or just a shared fryer that is the issue? (Asking as I know for someone with celiac it is a huge issue, but for my case with a wheat allergy NOT celiac I have been ok with shared fryers.)

Shared fryers.

• Like 1