Elite Ship Tours Offered?

CruisinDawn

We are Diamond Plus on Royal and trying Celebrity for the first time. As Diamond Plus on Royal we are offered free behind the scenes tours for the Bridge, Galley & Stage. As an Elite on Celebrity do they offer anything similar. The behind the scenes tour is on sale for our cruise but not sure if I want to book it if we will be offered a free tour once onboard. I realize the tours are a bit different but curious what Celebrity does for Elite if anything.

BonVoyage

Dawna

there is a free galley,  and theater tour that is basically open to everyone.  

There is a fee for a behind the scene tour.

A few  guests in suites may get a bridge tour.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

27 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

I am Elite+ on Celebrity and have never been offered a free tour unless I have sailed in a suite.  I think Zenith's are included with free tours with the suite guests.

I have been on a bunch of behind the scenes tours. Bridge tour, galley tour, theatre behind the scenes and engine control room. Those were before reaching Elite+. I was not a suite guest. I am pretty sure I was invited because we  always got to know the Captains Club person. Lately no invites but I am really not that interested anymore. Been there done that. I think there are less invites as the cruise lines have made the behind the scenes tours into revenue streams and if they do free tours they give them to suite guests.

Edited by Charles4515
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CruisinDawn said:

We are Diamond Plus on Royal and trying Celebrity for the first time. As Diamond Plus on Royal we are offered free behind the scenes tours for the Bridge, Galley & Stage. As an Elite on Celebrity do they offer anything similar. The behind the scenes tour is on sale for our cruise but not sure if I want to book it if we will be offered a free tour once onboard. I realize the tours are a bit different but curious what Celebrity does for Elite if anything.

BonVoyage

Dawna

I was in a Concierge C2 onboard the Eclipse receive free invitation for Sail Away at the Helipad, Back Stage theater and Kitchen tour, NO Bridge tour, X has a $$ tour that includes the Bridge