Trans Atlantic Cruises for 2021

mcrcruiser

2 hours ago, mcrcruiser said:

Does any one have  insight as to when we should see the release of Trans Atlantic cruises in 2021 ?

We are looking forward  to booking a TA & then a B2B with that TA cruise 

TIA for your replies

Hi! HAL has already released their Europe 2021 sailings, which also includes their transatlantic sailings for spring and fall of 2021! I did a test booking for Nieuw Statendam in April 2021 just to make sure that the itineraries weren't just published but not ready for sale, and I made it to the payment page, so you should be able to book! Hope this helps!

Wow their prices are high . Do you think that HAL will have a big sale  ?  We lake HAL 'but ,I  had booked a 18 night Celebrity Cruise  ,a 2B cat Veranda  for both of us under $3000 total with $300 OBC &  ppd gratuities ,then followed that one with a B2B ,12 night British Isles cruise ,same cabin ;but ,that one is far more pricier ;but ,also $300 OBC & ppd gratuities . We are also elite + with Celebrity &  literally a ton of perks probably worth $2000 for the 2 cruises . 

We did want to see what HAL offers & perhaps they will drop prices  .We will keep a watchful eye on their TA & any B2B  .We are CCL share holders so we get that OBC  for any cruise we nook .. HAL also does come out with ppd gratuities from time to time sales .We have lots of time & our deposits on Celebrity are refundable . $1800 deposits for the 2 cruises we booked 

4 hours ago, mcrcruiser said:

Wow their prices are high . Do you think that HAL will have a big sale  ?  We lake HAL 'but ,I  had booked a 18 night Celebrity Cruise  ,a 2B cat Veranda  for both of us under $3000 total with $300 OBC &  ppd gratuities ,then followed that one with a B2B ,12 night British Isles cruise ,same cabin ;but ,that one is far more pricier ;but ,also $300 OBC & ppd gratuities . We are also elite + with Celebrity &  literally a ton of perks probably worth $2000 for the 2 cruises . 

We did want to see what HAL offers & perhaps they will drop prices  .We will keep a watchful eye on their TA & any B2B  .We are CCL share holders so we get that OBC  for any cruise we nook .. HAL also does come out with ppd gratuities from time to time sales .We have lots of time & our deposits on Celebrity are refundable . $1800 deposits for the 2 cruises we booked 

We did a transatlantic and a B2B  last spring and we kept getting in on the dropping prices and then after final payment of the 1st section they dropped even more!  We couldn't get the lower prices but they did bump us up from a veranda to a suite on the first 26 day section for free and we paid just a little for the second 14 section of the cruise to stay in the same cabin the whole time.  We also had free gratuities, OBC and a beverage card.   

Utahtea

• Like 1

5 hours ago, utahtea said:

We did a transatlantic and a B2B  last spring and we kept getting in on the dropping prices and then after final payment of the 1st section they dropped even more!  We couldn't get the lower prices but they did bump us up from a veranda to a suite on the first 26 day section for free and we paid just a little for the second 14 section of the cruise to stay in the same cabin the whole time.  We also had free gratuities, OBC and a beverage card.   

Utahtea

Thats encouraging  , so  I will continue to check  around Christmas  to see what the prices might be.After all  the April TA cruise for 2021  is quite away  in time  from now  Dec 8 ,2019 

16 hours ago, mcrcruiser said:

It seems HAL is bundling some perks in a promo when they introduced the Europe 2021 itineraries.     This effectively increases the cruise fare significantly - and in some cases depending on the length of voyage - the cost for the perks outweighs the value of those perks.

I would call to get a base, unrestricted fare quote.      

I did notice that the Thanksgiving/Cyber sale and this promo offers prepaid gratuities for suites only.    Actually, I have always booked on Thanksgiving/Cyber sale as that was one of the promos which gave prepaid gratuities as a perk, no matter what category cabin.    

And now again, prepaid gratuities offered for suites and higher, on the 2021 European itineraries.

Prepaid gratuities across the board for all categories may become a thing of the past?  I hope not.

Carol

Further to my post above, regarding perks, promos and base fare.

I had booked a cruise for 2021 under the “new” Explore 4 promo - which included $300 OBC per person.     

Once the promo expired, the cruise fare went down $850 per person.   It was a no brainer to drop the Explore 4, and take the lower cruise fare (also means lower amount on which ti base travel insurance).

If the Explore 4 had come with prepaid gratuities, it might have been closer to a wash, but in this case, $1100 savings works for me.   

Carol