Turquoise Bay all inclusive

dbrown84

Hello.

Anyone that has done the turquoise bay all inclusive excursion, it includes alcohol?  I don't see a lot of talk about this place.  I see plenty of good reviews on Maya Key, but it doesn't include alcohol.

thanks

1 hour ago, dbrown84 said:

Hello.

Anyone that has done the turquoise bay all inclusive excursion, it includes alcohol?  I don't see a lot of talk about this place.  I see plenty of good reviews on Maya Key, but it doesn't include alcohol.

thanks

Assume this recent review may answer some of your questions, depending on your cruise line and port, except that you will have a lounger on the beach instead of a bungalow.

We went to Turquoise Bay several years ago before the recent packages with a private driver. You also used to be able to book direct with resort so I don't know if that is still a possibility to consider.

Maya Key and Turquoise Bay will offer very different experiences and it depends what you are looking for.

Edited by c-leg5

1 hour ago, c-leg5 said:

Assume this recent review may answer some of your questions, depending on your cruise line and port, except that you will have a lounger on the beach instead of a bungalow.

We went to Turquoise Bay several years ago before the recent packages with a private driver. You also used to be able to book direct with resort so I don't know if that is still a possibility to consider.

Maya Key and Turquoise Bay will offer very different experiences and it depends what you are looking for.

Thanks.  Was there supposed to be a link to a recent review?  BTW, my cruise line is NCL.  Honestly, I'm not hard to please.  I just really want to chill and have a few beers, so shade and loungers would probably be the most important things for me, besides the beer 🙂.  I may dip my toes in the water, but that's about it.  Not a real big Ocean guy

8 minutes ago, dbrown84 said:

Thanks.  Was there supposed to be a link to a recent review?  BTW, my cruise line is NCL.  Honestly, I'm not hard to please.  I just really want to chill and have a few beers, so shade and loungers would probably be the most important things for me, besides the beer 🙂.  I may dip my toes in the water, but that's about it.  Not a real big Ocean guy

Oops! Sorry it isn’t always easy to link single post on CC - trying again

Sounds like Turquoise may work for you. It is a low-key resort. Not sure how attentive AI service is - we were PAYG. Go to TripAdvisor for recent photos.

1 hour ago, c-leg5 said:

Oops! Sorry it isn’t always easy to link single post on CC - trying again

Sounds like Turquoise may work for you. It is a low-key resort. Not sure how attentive AI service is - we were PAYG. Go to TripAdvisor for recent photos.

Thanks!