Caribbean Princess Mini Suites

dreaminofcruisin

1 hour ago, dreaminofcruisin said:

We are considering a future cruise with another family and looking at Caribbean Princess Mini Suites.

Can anyone confirm for me if the Mini Suites on the Emerald deck have the door on the the balcony that can be opened to the next door mini suite balcony?

TIA

I haven't been on the Caribbean in an Emerald mini yet (will be in June) but on sister ships Emerald, Ruby, and Crown (and on non-sister ships Royal, Sapphire and Coral) we have been able to do so.  I can't imagine that it is any different on the Caribbean and hope I'm right since we have 3 Emerald minis in a row on that upcoming cruise!

As stated above, yes the doors can be opened. Mini on Emerald Deck is always our first choice. Have been on Caribbean Princess about 10 times with another couple in the cabin next to us. Always had the cabin stewards open the door between our cabins.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, xyankee said:

As stated above, yes the doors can be opened. Mini on Emerald Deck is always our first choice. Have been on Caribbean Princess about 10 times with another couple in the cabin next to us. Always had the cabin stewards open the door between our cabins.

We are booked in a mini suite on the Emerald deck on the Emerald Princess at the end of March. I understand the balconies are covered and it was suggested by others to have a no upgrade on our booking unless we wanted to get moved to deck 9 where the balconies are not covered. As Emerald deck is your preference, what do you like about this location.

12 minutes ago, Northumberland said:

We are booked in a mini suite on the Emerald deck on the Emerald Princess at the end of March. I understand the balconies are covered and it was suggested by others to have a no upgrade on our booking unless we wanted to get moved to deck 9 where the balconies are not covered. As Emerald deck is your preference, what do you like about this location.

This is our preferred location because 1) the balconies are covered, 2) the location (end of the hall) is very quiet, 3) it is an easy walk up/down the stairs to/from the Promenade Deck, 4) if you plan on using the self service laundry it is located nearby, and 5) if you can get one of the end minis they have an extra long balcony that overlooks the aft too!

Edited by capriccio
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, capriccio said:

This is our preferred location because 1) the balconies are covered, 2) the location (end of the hall) is very quiet, 3) it is an easy walk up/down the stairs to/from the Promenade Deck, 4) if you plan on using the self service laundry it is located nearby, and 5) if you can get one of the end minis they have an extra long balcony that overlooks the aft too!

Thank you for your response. The reasons you stated were among the top reasons for us to choose this location in the first place after looking at the deck plans. Glad to see that our assumptions were correct. 👍