Anyone else booking 2022 at 3 AM EST tomorrow?

roadtripper

I do like this voyage.  Will probably be booking, but not for awhile.  As long as I have a balcony I will be satisfied.  DH and I were around South America in....probably 2007 or so.  QM2 was in a hurry and did not have many ports of call.  Left Fort Lauderdale and it was 7 sea days (which I like) before we hit Rio de Janeiro. Went around to San Francisco on a section of world cruise.  This one will probably be good also. I like that it has stops in the Caribbean.

What cabin do you like roadtripper and why. 

• Like 1

I wasn't able to book the staterooms or category I wanted because they are reserved for the 71 night portion 😥. If anyone has intel on when/if they might be released, I would appreciate it! We need an interior wheelchair cabin across from a sheltered balcony that sleeps 3. At the moment, we are booked down the hall from each other, which isn't awful but not ideal either.

FYI  Roadtripper

My TA (the really big big box) was able to call Cunard (11:10AM PST) and book a 2022 voyage (6.3.21 Tokyo to Vancouver) a few minutes ago.  The Cunard web site implies that this voyage opens 12.5 hours from now .   I am on the prior QE cruise and wanted to keep the same cabin.

Maybe you can book now and save some sleep tonight . 

Edited by tcdcruiser

Our travel agent booked the cabin we required at 8am GMT today  - Queen Victoria full world and rang me before 8.05am to confirm.  We had discussed our requirements yesterday and also had a Plan B cabin in mind - just in case, so he was ready with all the information.