Ventura additional expenses incurred

beachmad123

The captain did say that reasonable ongoing expenses would be reimbursed so I am a little surprised if no contact details were given.

We stayed on and just picked up our car at the Ocean terminal 4 days late so were not affected. However we did check with guest services onboard that P&O had squared everything with CPS parking though.

Thankyou as far as iam aware no details were given. 

We didn't use CPS so there was an additional charge for the parking we paid. Also as we don't live in the uk there was a overnight stay we had to cancel and a ferry that had to be canceled and rebooked.  Nothing extravagant just reasonable expenses 

Thankyou all for your help I'm not impatient for them to sort it out quickly, 

They obviously have lots to do and with the holidays etc I appreciate it will take time .I will take your advice jeanlyon and when the parking people have given us our receipt will email customer services 

8 minutes ago, jeanlyon said:

When it happened on Oriana, I emailed the expenses to customer services.  Got paid quite quickly.

We've put in a claim for tickets we bought for a group of us to visit the Ann Frank museum on the following cruise which was cancelled in it's entirety.  Have gone down the route of both email and FaceBook (wife's account, I don't do FB).

They have replied that they will consider our request.

Will post how we got on in due course.