First time cruiser for honeymoon. These are our options:  

Carnival Sensation Western Carribean

Key West> Cozumel 

Carnival Elation Eastern Carribean

Amber Cove> Grand Turk

Carnival Sensation Western Carribean

Ochos Rios> Grand Cayman 

Each of these is 6 days and is not till June 

As to the ship, I would choose Elation, in one of the new Ocean Suites on Deck 14.  But the ports...Grand Turn and Amber Cove are nearly identical ports created by the cruise lines for tourists.  Shopping area and name restaurant (Margaritaville on Grand Turk) with wonderful pool.  Grand Turk also has nice beach.  Amber Cove has a zip line and more lounge chair availability at the pool.  Grand Cayman is a tender port with great beaches and excursions.  Key West is an American port with character.  Cozumel is...Mexico.  If you like silver...  Ocho Rios is...Jamaica.  Buyer beware.  EM

Mr Sanchos and Nacho Cocom in Cozumel are great. Grand Turk is a great beach day. Haven't been on the Elation but we really enjoyed the Sensation last year. Choose the itinerary you want more than the ship would be my advice. 

agree with above post. Choose ports not ship. I have not been on sensation, but elation is a very nice ship with a great crew. I think the crew makes the cruise, not the ship. Yes, some of the smaller ships have less  bells and whistles, and have some wear, but we have not had a bad cruise due to ship. 

any of those ports would be great. check out the ports of call section for details on each of those ports. 

Other advice, six days sounds like a long time, but you will struggle to attend every event. pace yourself and do not expect to be able to do everything on board. 

enjoy!

Carnival is carnival choose the ports .key West/coz is good and so is grand Cayman and jamaica.jamaicans are overly aggressive with sales tactics.we are going back to Jamaica ,Grand Cayman and Cozumel this summer but not on carnival.weve been to most ports multiple times so the ship is more important this go around.