Complaint at customer relations?

isdoo

13 minutes ago, isdoo said:

Just curious as to the thinking here.... 

If you registered a complaint at customer relations, would you expect a follow up? 

Just curious..... 

We have received  a follow up if the complaint was made early in the cruise.  Not as likely if made towards the end of the cruise.

One can revisit (or phone) GS if they felt a response was not forthcoming timely... as they can, if the response was not satisfactory.

Then again, pending on the issue, it may be not worth it, yet since the question was posted here (presuming the OP is on a sailing currently), they could be standing in line (or on the phone) simultaneously to make further inquiry about the issue of concern.

good resolution and bon voyage

Edited by Bo1953

On a rare occasion I have filled out attention to detail form and dropped it off at the front desk.   In my case we were dining in a Specialty Restaurant and the wine steward basically took our order poured a glass and never returned the entire evening.   I eventually had to get up and get the bottle and serve ourselves.

I received a call next morning from both the Head Sommelier and the Hotel Director.   The Head Sommelier dropped by Luminae to profusely apologize and gifted us a nice bottle of wine.   The Hotel Director invited us back to the restaurant for a fee dinner.  My purpose was only to advise them their service was not up to standard. 

• Thanks 1

I sent an email to OneTouch after returning from my cruise last week (12/21) about a terrible experience in Tuscan on the last night in Tuscan on Infinity. I was not only treated badly, but lied to by GS.

Within three working days, I got an email saying someone wanted to talk to me and to call a certain number, which I did. I was trying to get a refund of $16 that was promised to me and never given and I was told I would be getting the full value of my dining package plus a free specialty meal on my next cruise.

Haven't received an email confirming the free meal or seen the credit on my account yet and, as my wife is going in for a second breast cancer surgery in three weeks, so not a lot of time to worry about it! I'll call in a week or so if nothing is received.

So, it's definitely worth complaining if you have an issue!

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Guindalf said:

I sent an email to OneTouch after returning from my cruise last week (12/21) about a terrible experience in Tuscan on the last night in Tuscan on Infinity. I was not only treated badly, but lied to by GS.

Within three working days, I got an email saying someone wanted to talk to me and to call a certain number, which I did. I was trying to get a refund of $16 that was promised to me and never given and I was told I would be getting the full value of my dining package plus a free specialty meal on my next cruise.

Haven't received an email confirming the free meal or seen the credit on my account yet and, as my wife is going in for a second breast cancer surgery in three weeks, so not a lot of time to worry about it! I'll call in a week or so if nothing is received.

So, it's definitely worth complaining if you have an issue!

Thoughts and prayers for DW...

bon voyage

I've made one, and only one complaint.  Celebrity sent emails out to someone absolutely not on my cruise booking, including reservation # and payment details.  The only connection between us is that we've both traveled together on a few cruises on Royal (so RCI is the parent company for both).  He forwarded me the emails, as confused as I was.  Friend who received the emails has never even sailed on X.

I brought this up with X, just slightly miffed at the sloppy I.T. error and information leakage.  Received an acknowledgment of the mistake a couple of days later (I.T. f'd up) from the CEO's office, an apology, and 2 complimentary premium restaurant credits applied to my upcoming cruise.  Pretty satisfied with the speed and level of the reply, taking ownership of the issue, and tossing me a nice "sorry" I'll munch my way through.

I also received a follow-up phone call, from someone surprisingly high in their management food chain,

Edited by mk-ultra