Cove balcony

kycruisr

22 minutes ago, EBFURR said:

Best cabin we have had in 25 years of cruising. We do not book suites so we go by location, privacy, etc. Try to get one under the shore excursion or guest relations area and not the dining room.

Agree with this! We always get one of the first few towards the front. Great location to pop up to the Atrium bar or the dining rooms. Very quiet and peaceful. LOVE COVES!!

I was on the Horizon last August in Cove balcony 2357.  Absolutely loved it.  It was my first time in a cove and I will definitely stay in one again.  But the other comments are correct in that you don't want to be above the kitchen.   

I unknowingly booked a cove that was just where the galley began. I called Carnival to try and get moved to a cove that didn't have lifeboats above but was told that I couldn't get the specific room I was asking for because it was for higher occupancy bookings. But the representative took one look and saw that I was over the galley and moved me to a quieter spot.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2019 at 11:38 AM, EBFURR said:

Best cabin we have had in 25 years of cruising. We do not book suites so we go by location, privacy, etc. Try to get one under the shore excursion or guest relations area and not the dining room.

Agree with the above. Especially, the part of the best cabin ever.