Recommendation for cruise port schedules?

leerathje

Anyone have any website recommendations for cruise ships port schedules? We're on the Ooosterdam in February to Mexico, and although I've looked at a couple of sites, the schedule seems different than our confirmed cruise schedule. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

TY,

L.

Are you seeing a difference between the schedule at the time you booked and what HAL is showing now? Oosterdam has had some schedule changes recently, so if HAL's site has a different schedule it could be that they are making changes. Or it could be a mistake on the website--that has happened.

49 minutes ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

Are you seeing a difference between the schedule at the time you booked and what HAL is showing now? Oosterdam has had some schedule changes recently, so if HAL's site has a different schedule it could be that they are making changes. Or it could be a mistake on the website--that has happened.

No, whats on my booked itinerary from my TA is the same as the HAL website.  What I see on port websites is different.

L.

So, I'm attaching the booking from my TA....I can confirm that it is identical from HAL's website itinerary for this cruise.  The other is the itinerary from Cruisetimetables.com:  It's backwards....

The reason I was digging into this is because I wanted to know how many ships were in each port on each day....

Am I just blind or crazy?? 

L.

ports.JPG

cruisecal.JPG

Does your itinerary sometimes run in the opposite order to yours? It's possible that cruisecal picked up an itinerary from a different cruise. 

I do the same thing as you, try to find out how crowded a port will be. I use whatsinport. If there's an official port schedule, they will link you to that. 

It's also possible that HAL is trying to juggle to get you to your ports on days with fewer other ships in port. My Christmas cruise on Cunard got rearranged for that reason. Instead of being in St Maarten with 5 other ships as originally scheduled, we had the place to ourselves. 

Cruise itinerary map for Holland America Line 7 Night Mexican Riviera (357)
From Sat 29 Feb 2020
(To Sat 7 Mar 2020)
7 Night Mexican Riviera
Ship ms Oosterdam

More details at
More details for 7 Night Mexican Riviera at Holland America Line

Cruise Prices   help.gif   Inside  $519 Ocean View  $549 Verandah  $799 Signature Suite  $1149 Neptune Suite  $1499

Cruise Itinerary: San Diego, California (29 Feb d1700); Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (03 Mar 0800-2100); Mazatlan, Mexico (04 Mar 0800-1700); Cabo San Lucas, Mexico (05 Mar 0700-1500); San Diego, California (07 Mar a0700)

I'm seeing the same on cruisetimetables as you posted from HAL.  EM

I'm not sure, but when I was looking for spring cruises, I seem to recall that a few months ago HAL changed the schedule for the Mexican Riviera....again, am I crazy?  Maybe that's why Cruisecal is different....

L.

1 hour ago, leerathje said:

So, I'm attaching the booking from my TA....I can confirm that it is identical from HAL's website itinerary for this cruise.  The other is the itinerary from Cruisetimetables.com:  It's backwards....

The reason I was digging into this is because I wanted to know how many ships were in each port on each day....

Am I just blind or crazy?? 

L.

ports.JPG

This is the same as ours. So far, you're good. 😉