2022 cruise

Anyislandwilldo

It will be a long time for them to release 2022 cruises. they are still a few ports like New York with no published 2021 sailings yet. 

Usually, the itinerary is released a year and half in advance.for 20222 cruises, you might have to wail till the end of 2020 or early 2021 

1 hour ago, Anyislandwilldo said:

Are all the cruises for 2022 loaded on Carnivals website?  TIA

We usually book really early.  I would start looking 2 years in advance.  We were looking for November  2021 about a month ago and it was available to book.  But they seem to do a few ships at a time or a region at a time, so you may see some sailings available that early but not all.  I also find that they put new ships up very early.  Not sure why!

Edited by Cafedumonde

Hi ☺️

On page 2 of my Mardi Gras cancellation letter (below) it speaks about a series of special sailings that will 'open up' in the next upcoming weeks, in regards to 'Carnivals 50 Years Of Fun'. Look out for impacted Mardi Gras passengers this month to list the info to these voyages. Just a little something to keep an eye on..

20200102-102317.png

🌴

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PortSideCruzan said:

Hi ☺️

On page 2 of my Mardi Gras cancellation letter (below) it speaks about a series of special sailings that will 'open up' in the next upcoming weeks, in regards to 'Carnivals 50 Years Of Fun'. Look out for impacted Mardi Gras passengers this month to list the info to these voyages. Just a little something to keep an eye on..

20200102-102317.png

This is what we are waiting for. We had the first 2 sailings on her, a wonderful B2B that was cancelled.  We are hoping for something exciting for our 25% FCC.

🌴

Thank you lasekeye for the update.  It doesn't look like that many itineraries are loaded yet for 2022.  I will check back in a month to see if there are new cruises listed.  I would love to go back to Tortola again!  I see a lot of Western Caribbean cruises but I want a change up for the Eastern side.

4 minutes ago, Lottacruises said:

Is the radiance stopping in tortola in january of 2022?

Radiance is doing a 14 day Journeys itinerary beginning January 16, 2022. Looks like all Eastern Caribbean except for the first port which is Montego Bay.

4 minutes ago, Lottacruises said:

That's the one I was thinking that may have included a stop in tortola. I dont have access to the site right now though.

20200102_163516.jpg

Here's the copy/paste of the whole itinerary - I read it backward when I mentioned above Montego Bay was the first stop - it's actually the last stop:

Radiance January 16 2022.png

• Like 1

Wow! I would LOVE to do that cruise! We've not been to any of those destination ports. But it's not in the cards. For a balcony, it's far above my pay grade. And Galveston is prolly the only port we will sail out of. Great itinerary! 

2 hours ago, Anyislandwilldo said:

I saw this one also but it's quite pricey for my tastes.  Also most of the cabins are sold out as this is an inaugural cruise for the Radiance.  

Inaugural cruise? How so? It arrives in Galveston in 2021.

Most cabins sold out? Every category is available, not even the lido deck is so out yet.

Hopefully you'll find something more your taste.