Coffee discs?

2bthere

I know this was posted some time ago but I forgot to grab it for reference.
Was it it E-Bay or Amazon to find the disks (K-Cup do NOT work) that fit our Balcony coffee machines?
Any link you could provide would be gratefully appreciated.

9 minutes ago, nusail said:

I'm confused by the OP's question here. Does Norwegian provide coffee machine in balcony cabins but no coffee?

Your room steward provides as much coffee as you want. No need to buy your own for the Hamilton Beach coffee maker

F0F8DABC-510B-405B-8D69-761B7144E750.jpeg

5438F84F-D739-435A-9876-F5801314C450.jpeg

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 1

In case anyone else is picky about their coffee, like us, NCL's coffee is, in our humble opinion, mediocre. So we always bring our own coffee discs- Amazon has a good selection to pick from. We prefer the dark roast stronger kind- Senseo has several. We are bringing 120(!) discs for our 31day B2B GEM cruises starting on 1/24...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Brownd3max said:

In case anyone else is picky about their coffee, like us, NCL's coffee is, in our humble opinion, mediocre. So we always bring our own coffee discs- Amazon has a good selection to pick from. We prefer the dark roast stronger kind- Senseo has several. We are bringing 120(!) discs for our 31day B2B GEM cruises starting on 1/24...

I put Baileys in my coffee every morning. It makes any coffee taste delicious. 

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 8:55 PM, BirdTravels said:

Your room steward provides as much coffee as you want. No need to buy your own for the Hamilton Beach coffee maker

F0F8DABC-510B-405B-8D69-761B7144E750.jpeg

5438F84F-D739-435A-9876-F5801314C450.jpeg

This is the only time I have to disagree with you Bird lol. On the Getaway a year before our cabin steward treated coffee like it was gold. I'm a huge coffee drinker, drink it even before I head to bed. On the 1st day... as I always do while handing him a 20$... I informed out steward of this and asked to be left extras for each day. He never gave us more than 2 so each day I'd have to search for him and ask for more. On our 4th day he actually looked at me, said nothing, pointed his finger to follow him out to his cart and pointed to his empty drawer to inform me he had none. I Totally felt reprimanded. But he was also the worst steward we've ever had on any ship lol. 

I  was thinking of bringing extra pods... Is this allowed in my luggage at airport and at port? Thanks!!

9 hours ago, kayjay76 said:

... I  was thinking of bringing extra pods... Is this allowed in my luggage at airport and at port? Thanks!!

Yes, we do it all the time. Not impressed with in-room coffee. Always travel with some of our own coffee, the dark roast Arabian brew in a tea bag style pouch, add water + creamer & sweetener, and viola. Pour into Contigo insulated mug to keep it hot for hours. Tea bags, etc. all fit into the mug thru security screening, no issues whatsoever. 

IMG_20200106_125523069.jpg

Flying often - just don't ever use the hot water or drink coffee on a plane, ask a flight crew quietly or Google it.  Or, read this recent article linked - https://thepointsguy.com/guide/is-it-safe-to-drink-airplane-coffee/

Edited by mking8288
  • Like 1