Live from the Legend 1/5/20

jimbo5544

Happily following your report!  I think I've read that you have a fondness for aft-wraps....me too!  I've had them on the Pride and the Spirit, but this will be my first time on the Legend on February 9th.  Haven't been on a cruise in eight years so I'm really looking forward to this!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, pirate4me2 said:

We sail the partial Canal transit this December, I can’t wait. We love the Spirit class ships. Can’t wait to read more from your adventure! 

Thanks for following along. 

4 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

Would have been on that cruise except booked on the Mardi Gras till they cancelled it.  

Ugh, I was also booked on the cancelled sailing.  Moved it to the Legend on Oct. 20th.  Also had friends ‘twist my arm’ 😁 and booked the Legend 7/25/2021 to Russia.  Excited for that!  

Anyway, enjoy!🛳️

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Amberkin said:

Happily following your report!  I think I've read that you have a fondness for aft-wraps....me too!  I've had them on the Pride and the Spirit, but this will be my first time on the Legend on February 9th.  Haven't been on a cruise in eight years so I'm really looking forward to this!

We certainly do and on this sailing we are in an aft wrap Vista Suite on Deck 7.  Much more coming on that.  Feel free to ask

any questions along the way. 

9 hours ago, cruisin*tigger said:

Ugh, I was also booked on the cancelled sailing.  Moved it to the Legend on Oct. 20th.  Also had friends ‘twist my arm’ 😁 and booked the Legend 7/25/2021 to Russia.  Excited for that!  

Anyway, enjoy!🛳️

Thanks, we ended up doing the same, moved to another Legend cruise for Greek Islands in 2021, but more on that later.

8 hours ago, sjn911 said:

Sure made me happy to pop back into Cruise Critic...be welcomed and find you here!!!  Following now...Hi all...excited.

Sarah, you are ALWAYS welcome, glad to have you following along.  Would love to sail with you some day.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, grima625 said:

Following along!  DW and I will be back on the Legend later this month for the partial Panama Canal transit.  Looking forward to the cruise, and your review.  Enjoy!

Thanks, if there are any questions along the way, feel free to ask.

29 minutes ago, Mutumbojimbo said:

Looking forward to your review! We will be sailing on the Legend in a couple weeks.

Thanks for following along!  Your close to tour sailing, ww will treat her well in advance for you.  Feel free to ask any questions along the way. 

So, a little background about us.  This is our 39th (I think anyways) Carnival cruise and the first of what will be a busy (for us)(although a little less busy, but I am getting ahead of myself) cruise year. 

We started cruising back in 96 out of Tampa on the then Carnival Celebration.  More to come.    

• Like 3

I sailed the Pride in Oct 2017 in a Vista suite on deck 4.  While the cabin/balcony were outstanding, the vibrations deprived one of quality sleep at night while the ship was in motion.  Are the vibrations as bad on the Legend from deck 7.  Also, on deck 4, there was copious amounts of shade from the deck above.  Is it the same on deck 7?  TIA.