BSE add on confirmation

cruisebie

I just called and added on the drink pkg/wifi for my cruise next Dec. Is there somewhere on the confirmation I received that I should see these noted? I see the cruise costs ($25 pd x 2 x 16 d) went up by the correct amt and I see the original amenities listed from the 3 for free promo but I dont see drinks/wifi listed at all. I checked the cruise personalized and dont see it there either.

Check "Print Travel Summary" option in the Personalizer after selecting the cruise in Mange Cruises, the Boarding Pass and Travel Summary..  The goodies should show up at page bottom.

Edited by hobbyfarmer2
Extra
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, vampiress said:

i am able to see mine on the bottom of the onboard services page, but you have to scroll way down.  but you have reminded me i seem to be missing some onboard credit, so i need to call and find out about that.

Thanks - I found mine, I have not scrolled down before. Interesting, they show it as PBP $707,70 and as 'Compliment from TA'

12 hours ago, vampiress said:

i am able to see mine on the bottom of the onboard services page, but you have to scroll way down.  but you have reminded me i seem to be missing some onboard credit, so i need to call and find out about that.

Thanks Vampiress, it's good to know it shows there also.  I did notice the onboard services page only shows the latest addition (which makes sense since I bought those services).  The travel summary shows both the original 3FF bennies & the BSE addition. 

1 hour ago, Tedferg said:

Thanks - I found mine, I have not scrolled down before. Interesting, they show it as PBP $707,70 and as 'Compliment from TA'

That is just showing you what you would have paid. If you had booked through Princess it would have said Compliments from Princess 

16 hours ago, cruisebie said:

Thank you hobbyfarmer2! I never would have thought to do that. Both the wifi & drink pkg are listed there along with the 3FF goodies.  So all is well!

We also print the travel summary to PDF format as well and store the file locally on our phones.  This would ease issue resolution with Princess when on board though we have had zero problems to date.  We used to print to paper in the past and bring the copy with us but no longer do so.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, dbeckett said:

Is there any discount for the BSE if Elite and already getting some WiFi as part of being Elite?

Thanks

Dorothy

BEST2DG - drinks and grats - ours was $ 30 pp pd when added to an existing booking