Stupid Anti-RC Article

TBone2K

Such is the state of the world with journalism standards dumped completely, in the age of the internet.  Click bait is the level of writing on most internet publications whether you visit yahoo, google, msn or any other collector of informational garbage and it is there for you to click on it.  twitter was the end of rationality and responsibility.  

Welcome to snowflake heaven.  who needs facts?  Answer they just get in the way of our opinions.  

jc

Edited by xpcdoojk
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, time4u2go said:

So it is!  I learned something new, thank you.  We are heading to Sydney on February 4th.

Still 90kgs is almost 200 lbs of luggage, or 4 full size suitcases.

20 hours ago, DCL2RCI said:

It's just to annoy people - I saw one about Disney Cruise Line, too, one of the "intense" things was having to wear pants in the specialty dining venues.

I think you are right.  At least one is not  RC's rule, to my understanding.  Camo is restricted by certain islands, but hey fact don't count.

9 hours ago, steveru621 said:

So it is!  I learned something new, thank you.  We are heading to Sydney on February 4th.

Still 90kgs is almost 200 lbs of luggage, or 4 full size suitcases.

And that's per guest!  I can't imagine bringing anywhere near 200 lbs of luggage.  I don't think I even own 200 lbs of clothes!

• Haha 1

On 1/6/2020 at 3:23 PM, LorraineP said:

9 NO SHORTS ON CASUAL DRESS NIGHTS IN THE DINING AREA

Wish they would enforce this one. Not only are shorts being worn on causal nights but also formal nights in dining room. Don’t want to get dressed - fine - the windjammer is for you. 

If it is that important to you then maybe RCI is not the cruise line for you.

• Like 2

So no camouflage is not a Royal Rule.  There a couple of Caribbean islands that have this law.  

Safety (Muster) drill?  Isn't this not some sort of Maritime Law?  It is definitely not limited only to Royal.

I will buy everyone on the ship a drink if I ever see someone tossed out of Windjammer for wearing swim wear or sent on their way to change if they show up in shorts in the dining room.   

44 minutes ago, time4u2go said:

And that's per guest!  I can't imagine bringing anywhere near 200 lbs of luggage.  I don't think I even own 200 lbs of clothes!

Ex Canadian military and their spouse can bring 3 x 70 lbs bags each for free on Air Canada.  The best we could do was 3 x 55-60 lbs bags.  One was completely filled with clean clothes we never wore. 

Edited by Magicat
  • Like 1