showtimes on edge and CD

bocamimi

Apologies...I can't remember the show times although we never had a problem getting a seat for the second show.  There are two levels to the theatre and I feel it's plenty spacious.

Sadly, we missed Captain Kate by 1 day...she boarded 12/8, which is the day our Edge cruise ended.

CD at the beginning of December was Eddy Jenks...he was great in the Liars Club...kind of "blah" the other times that we saw him.  My friend told me that I'm just not used to his Welsh sense of humor! 🙄

Hope Eddy Jenkins is still aboard the Edge when we sail on January 26.  We have enjoyed his sense of humor and his lectures on other Celebrity ships.  He has an amazing amount of information in his head about art and other topics.  He’s a very bright guy.  We have also sailed previously with Captain Kate and look forward to sailing with her again.

11 minutes ago, hurwitz5 said:

Hope Eddy Jenkins is still aboard the Edge when we sail on January 26.  We have enjoyed his sense of humor and his lectures on other Celebrity ships.  He has an amazing amount of information in his head about art and other topics.  He’s a very bright guy.  We have also sailed previously with Captain Kate and look forward to sailing with her again.

The present sailing is the last one Eddy is doing before his vacation - and this time he is getting a 6 month vacation! 
Wendy

PS He posted this on Instagram 

13 hours ago, bocamimi said:

Are the show times 7 and 9pm ? Do they have two or three shows? I heard the theatre is small and you should get there early to get a seat.

On the Edge Jan.26th. Can't wait to see Capt. Kate again.

Who is the CD?

To answer your question, the shows are 7:30 and 9:30. Just off New Years cruise.

When does Cap Costas return? 

I believe he left for  vacation after our cruise in Nov.  He is our fav Captain.  EDGE us truly his "baby!"

CD Eddie was pleasant and entertaining...his asst not so much!

With the 4 mdr plan, we had  our dinner at 6 and quite easilly enjoyed our meal with  plenty of time to make the early show.

We did our pre dinner drinks/ soda in the Grand Plaza,  but went early to the theater to get seats  & have an after dinner  drink..people watch!

When we were in BLU also dining early,  making the early show was a challenge. Some folks left  dinner early each night.   Hope timing and service from kitchen  in BLU has improved.

Edited by hcat
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hcat said:

When does Cap Costas return? 

I believe he left for  vacation after our cruise in Nov.  He is our fav Captain.  EDGE us truly his "baby!"

CD Eddie was pleasant and entertaining...his asst not so much!

With the 4 mdr plan, we had  our dinner at 6 and quite easilly enjoyed our meal with  plenty of time to make the early show.

We did our pre dinner drinks/ soda in the Grand Plaza,  but went early to the theater to get seats  & have an after dinner  drink..people watch!

When we were in BLU also dining early,  making the early show was a challenge. Some folks left  dinner early each night.   Hope timing and service from kitchen  in BLU has improved.

During our November cruise Blu service was overall fairly fast, although we had a couple of slow nights. We were slightly disappointed in Blu on the Edge. It is exceptionally noisy compared to other Celebrity ships. Capacity issue in that if you arrived for dinner between 6:25 and 7:15 you could have a wait for a table as long as 30 minutes. Have never had this problem on Solstice class ships, has  happened on occasion on Millie class ships.