Movie Watching

littleone4jc

I will be going on my first cruise in April on the Royal Princess. Super excited, have been reading all the tips I can.

My question is there a movie theater on board?  I know there is the "movies under the stars", but I do like a more traditional theater.

They show movies in the Princess Theater sometimes. Usually sea days. No charge for On Demand movies. If there is something you like on MUTS it will show up in the queue in your cabin the next day. I love catching up on the movies I never make time for when I am home. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

Bring a MUTS blanket as the venue's get cold during the day when they're mostly empty. 

Do you mean to take one to your cabin when they have them out for MUTS or get one another way? 

4 minutes ago, jeno said:

Do you mean to take one to your cabin when they have them out for MUTS or get one another way? 

Miss P22 means take a MUTS blanket and keep it in your cabin for the cruise. We have found sweatshirts work. Most of the time we wear a sweatshirt or cover up when going to the theater. It's cool there and cooler when sparsely occupied.

Edited by skynight
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, skynight said:

Miss P22 means take a MUTS blanket and keep it in your cabin for the cruise. We have found sweatshirts work. Most of the time we wear a sweatshirt or cover up when going to the theater. It's cool there and cooler when sparsely occupied.

Exactly. We've found that the AC systems don't work properly when the theater isn't filled to capacity and it's always freezing cold for any of the movies.

• Like 1