Reserving Diamond Free Dinner before cruise

Markanddonna

Can we book the complimentary (free) dinner on the Seaside before our cruise?  I see that we can book it for $84.00 a person and we must put the meal expense on our credit card. Do we book it as soon as we board?  

Also, my DH's birthday is on day 2 of the cruise. Last year, I had more time onboard before we ordered the cake. Is this another situation where I just need to move quickly on the request as soon as we board or can we do that in advance?

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Markanddonna said:

Can we book the complimentary (free) dinner on the Seaside before our cruise?  I see that we can book it for $84.00 a person and we must put the meal expense on our credit card. Do we book it as soon as we board?  

Also, my DH's birthday is on day 2 of the cruise. Last year, I had more time onboard before we ordered the cake. Is this another situation where I just need to move quickly on the request as soon as we board or can we do that in advance?

Thanks.

Must be done onboard.  You can do it via your TV or the MSC app, or call them.  

On 1/12/2020 at 8:52 AM, Markanddonna said:

Thanks.

You may order the birthday cake precruise.  You will find it under Enhance Your Cruise in Beverages.  (Yep, in beverages). Only MSC, lol.

Edited by 4104ever

8 minutes ago, 4104ever said:

You may order the birthday cake precruise.  You will find it under Enhance Your Cruise in Beverages.  (Yep, in beverages). Only MSC, lol.

We are diamond, so the birthday cake is complimentary. I think we will need to order it ASAP after boarding.