Cocktails Outside Seabourn Square

jeter55

I tend to spend a lot of time on those couches when on SB ( quiet and good internet access).  But I have never seen anyone coming around taking drink orders ( which I think helped keep away loud drunks).  However, you could BYO from one of the bars or I suppose you could call the front desk you want a room service order not for your room, but for the couches.

10 hours ago, jeter55 said:

Is it possible to get cocktails at the seating area outside Seabourn Square ? I noticed they have comfortable couches out there and was curious if you could have cocktails or it is only coffee drinks ?

You can get wine or boozy coffee at Seabourn Square but I don't think they stock any spirits for cocktails.  For the most part, this would be self-serve as I've not seen anyone coming around to the outside lounge to take drink orders.

EDIT:  Self-serve as in go to Seabourn Square and ask for it .... not pour your own!

Edited by MightyQuinn

jeter I have seen people having a Bloody Mary, Mimosa and Champagne in Seabourn Square which means you can take it out onto the seats out the back. I agree that I have seen no fancy cocktails.

Enjoy your cruise.

Julie  

Isn't the Club Bar on the deck right below Seabourn Square?  So it should be very easy to carry a drink upstairs.  But there is always some wine or boozy coffee (as others have pointed out) available at the coffee bar in the Square.  And with a little effort you can order something.  Luxury cruising.

2 hours ago, tv24 said:

Isn't the Club Bar on the deck right below Seabourn Square?  So it should be very easy to carry a drink upstairs.  But there is always some wine or boozy coffee (as others have pointed out) available at the coffee bar in the Square.  And with a little effort you can order something.  Luxury cruising.

The Club Bar is on Deck 5 and Seabourn Square is on Deck 7 on all ships. The Club Bar I think only opens at ?6pm, I can't remember. I checked the Deck Plans and it does look like you could go up the stairs behind the Club to Deck 7.

The other option is going up the middle stairs and getting it from the bars on Deck 8 or 9 near the pool.

I must be a lazy type as I am getting exhausted with the thought of getting my own drinks. 😅

I'll stick to the Champagne which I can get from Seabourn Square.

Cheers, Julie

They do hold a small range of wines and spirits behind the counter at Seabourn Square, but don't go so far as to mix cocktails. If you ask the barrista or wait staffer for a specific drink, they will ring the Club bar or Patio for someone to pour/fix it and bring it to Deck 7. Wait staff only patrol around the aft Deck 7 infrequently, so best to go to the coffee counter and order, or easier and simpler, just get your hooch at the club/sky/patio bar and stroll over and up/down to Deck 7 aft. If the stairs are too much, one can always take the elevator.

We often have a cognac or glass of wine there after dinner while my wife smokes a cigar....😎

Edited by Flamin_June
added sentence
  • Like 2