Private Island Tour Provider?

Caribbean Allan

I'm looking for suggestions on which company to hire for a private guide/driver for Cozumel.  We do not want to ride in a jeep, and would prefer a mini-van or larger even though we only have 3 people.  (One is elderly).  We want a "fun" and knowledgeable driver that wouldn't waste our time taking us "the long way around" and to "extra unplanned stops" where he might get a kickback, such as happened to us in Jamaica.  I mean, if we only have less than 8 hours in a country we don't want to waste our time!  We just need a good driver and I will tip him well.  ....any suggestions?

Also, I remember reading a year ago on these boards about a good Mexican restaurant right on a good beach on the East side of the Island.  The best food around.  I can't remember the name of it or where it is.  Any ideas on that?  Is it still open?

We used Toursplaza.com and it was awesome. I had knee surgery a few months before and the driver made sure i was helped when i  needed to get out and look. He took us all over the island and saw the blow holes from the rocks on beach. Took us to Coconuts and it has a 360 view of gorgeous water. 

We have also used ToursPlaza many times. Check out their website for all the details and suggestions of places to go.

Restaurants on east side include Mezcalitos, Punta Morena, El Pescador, Chen Rio and Rastas. Checkout Tripadvisor for reviews and photos to see if any seem familiar.