Question concerning MDR Menu

t00thpix

7 minutes ago, t00thpix said:

Can any of our members tell me if you can access the daily menu before cruising. I would like to pre-book specialty dining but would like book when the MDR menu does not look interesting. Thanks!

The best way is to download the app and then log into your cruise. This gives you the menu for ALL restaurants for the first 7 days.

Hope that helps

Stuart

1 hour ago, york survey said:

The best way is to download the app and then log into your cruise. This gives you the menu for ALL restaurants for the first 7 days.

Hope that helps

Stuart

So the app has the menus for all of the first 7 days, that is very nice to know. Is this only available once you board?  On the Noordam last year, the HAL Navigator app only posted the menus  on each morning for that day, which was worthless to us. Some mornings the days menu didn't show up on the app until around 9 am.

You can go to Guest Relations on embarkation day and ask to see the menus if your ship is not yet on the app. You can also ask to see the next day's menu each night in the MDR.

Edited by Luvcrusn

1 hour ago, davy jones said:

Is the daily menu posted on the cabin TV during the cruise?

I never seen it. The evening menu for the MDR is usually posted outside the MDR (each floor) in the early afternoon for that evening. 

Edited by davekathy

15 minutes ago, Veinless said:

I can see the dining option but have no menus listed. Weird. I’m on-board right now. 

First click the knife & fork icon. Then select Main Dining. Choose the Main Dining room or Blu or Luminae. Then select Menu.