Captains Club Points

Moby Jones

I used to think that Royal Suites earned 18 points per person per night in the Celebrity Captains Club program. But looking at this chart it appears they only earn 12. Has there been a change? Or did I just imagine the whole 18 points thing? 

https://www.celebritycruises.com/gb/captains-club/exclusive-offers/loyalty-reciprocity-program

I've been wondering about this too!  You didn't imagine anything!  We are in a Royal Suite in March and were told when we booked it that we would get 18 points per night.  I was looking at the Captains Club information on the Celebrity website yesterday and noticed it said only 12.  What?!

I'm assuming that Celebrity changed this and didn't point it out to anyone!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beachlover1989 said:

I've been wondering about this too!  You didn't imagine anything!  We are in a Royal Suite in March and were told when we booked it that we would get 18 points per night.  I was looking at the Captains Club information on the Celebrity website yesterday and noticed it said only 12.  What?!

I'm assuming that Celebrity changed this and didn't point it out to anyone!

Sorry they gave you the wrong info.  when you booked.  It has been this way for over 5 years