NCL Latest offer

Trimone

11 minutes ago, MaryZ said:

Our cruise hasn't changed.  It's not full, it's basicially empty and they still haven't reduced pricing.  I'm expecting it to drop like a rock 9 days before sailing.

They may also just give away the empty rooms for CAS.

I got mine with free or reduced air and so far no sale can touch it.  Now give me the $1000 and free air and I would be ecstatic. 

Right now its about $1000 under what I paid, but no free air.  Time to break out the calculator....

14 minutes ago, Mikiejag said:

I got mine with free or reduced air and so far no sale can touch it.  Now give me the $1000 and free air and I would be ecstatic. 

Right now its about $1000 under what I paid, but no free air.  Time to break out the calculator....

Yup - Prices are more or less a package deal, so unless you are booking sailaway without perks it's often hard to actually compare, depending on what perks work for you.  Holding on to my 30% & 20% black friday deals, and free air or double excursion credits for my upcoming cruises at least for now.

Caveat emptor!  My DW and I received a Latitudes message this morning touting bargain cruises.  Only problem is the "Featured Cruise...now up to $1,000 off" is actually $600 higher than the price we booked it at ~6 months ago.  It pays to do your homework.

I booked my Breakaway November cruise last October.Usually i don`t check the price again after i booked(we in Europe don`t get any OBC,upgrade or whatsoever if the price drops,so no need to check after booking) but during the last two or three "sales" periods i checked it again just for fun and the price was always 300-500 Euros higher than whyt i have paid in October 2019.