Tender Ticket Procedure - Adventure

My sister is on Adventure of the Seas right now. It’s her first cruise in 12 years after many years of Disney World vacations. They are in Grand Cayman on Tuesday and have a private excursion booked. How do they get tender tickets? I know it will be in the newsletter but not sure if she needs to look today or tomorrow. I have many cruises under my belt but only two Royal and have zero recollection of the tender process. Thank you in advance. 

When we were on last month, they handed out the tender tickets the morning we got to Grand Cayman. The were distributing them in the Star Lounge. You literally walked up and got the number of tickets you needed for your party. Then, you just waited until they called your number. At that point, you could head down and board the tender. We were in no hurry to get off the ship, so we went to get our tickets after we had breakfast. I think our number was 3 or 4, which surprised us since it was a little later. We waited less than five minutes before they called our number.